Weddings at Hulala Lakeside Lodge
There is no better place to start your new life together – Hulala Lakeside Lodge offers you a peninsula of paradise surrounded by the Da Gama Dam, the perfect location for your wedding. We are located on the R40 between White River and Hazyview. Hulala’s Malachite Venue is defined by it’s careful attention to detail in architecture, providing a wall of glass for the magnificent view and a thatch exterior giving it a quaint touch, as well as a fireplace for those winter weddings. The Gazebo in the lush gardens is perfect for your ceremony or you may wish to make use of the Boma on the waters edge.
Or you can opt for a Rustic picnic wedding in the garden
Hulala Lakeside Lodge will lend a personalized touch and a cozy atmosphere to ensure that you have a memorable wedding day.
Our menu’s are designed around your personal requirements and we are able to assist with any aspect of your Special Day.
Hosting your Wedding at Hulala Lakeside Lodge includes
- Use of the Gazebo/Boma or Malachite Room
- Seating for a maximum of 80 guests
- The Cottage Suite for the Bride and Groom on the night of the wedding
- Champagne Breakfast for the Bride and Groom the following morning
- Special rates for accommodation for your guests at the Lodge
- Access to accommodation in the self catering houses on the adjacent estate for your guests
Please contact us for our full Wedding Package and let us make your special day a memorable one.
Our you can find more information about our Wdding Package by going to Additional Information above or you can download the PDF below.